Ever heard of reuse?
The leading principle is straightforward. Just see what is being thrown away (or recycled) and try to reuse it instead. Reuse is more environment-friendly than recycling because we do not need to collect, sort and process waste and we also spare the energy and additional materials needed for recycling. We can reuse anything and we will always find something new that is possible to reuse.
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | instructor: DUŠAN GERLICA (SLO)
- FILM GUERRILLA (short format, with any useful tools) or with HEAD CAMERA | lead by: SRĐAN ĐURANOVIĆ (SRB)
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP | lead by: MARINA DŽUKLJEV (SRB)
- VIDEO DESIGN VJ-ING | mentor: INCREDIBLE BOB (SRB)
- REUSE | lead by: RE.DO – Petra Doljak (SLO)
- DANCE WORKSHOP – SILENT DIALOGUE| mentor: Ryuzo Fukuhara (JPN)
- WEAVING WORKSHOP | lead by: JELENA GAVRILOVIĆ – GAGA (SRB)
- SCREEN PRINT WORKSHOP | lead by: JP DESIGN
- SEXUAL HEALTH WORKSHOP: BOARD GAME | Mentor: Tanja Kovačič (SLO)
- POTIONS OF NATURE | instructor: MATEJA PODKRAJŠEK
- TRADITIONAL YOGA | instructor Urška Bizjak (Slo)
- GONGS | mentor: MATIJA STARIĆ (SLO)
- “RECISCENA” – the scenography of the festival site with recycled materials | instructor: Marko A. Kovačič
- SOUND- PUZZLE WORKSHOP | lead by Samo Svete