JP design are manually printed useful textile products. Fashion accessories and home accessories are enriched with signature patterns, inspired by nature. The author researches different motives from cultural heritage and interprets them in a modern way, making folk samples usable and maintaining the heritage. She brings the patterns to the textile products using manual screen print.
Everybody that would like to know more or get familiar with screen print are welcome to join the workshop. The mentor will display different products and the utilities she uses.
For printing we will use pre-prepared patterns or make our own simple templates. Because of the natural setting, we can experiment with things found nearby and create unique prints.
Bring a T-shirt, other piece of clothes or fabric to print on (some T-shirts and bags will also be available if you don’t have it), other equipment (colours, templates and other screen print tools) will be provided by the mentor.
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | instructor: DUŠAN GERLICA (SLO)
- FILM GUERRILLA (short format, with any useful tools) or with HEAD CAMERA | lead by: SRĐAN ĐURANOVIĆ (SRB)
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP | lead by: MARINA DŽUKLJEV (SRB)
- VIDEO DESIGN VJ-ING | mentor: INCREDIBLE BOB (SRB)
- REUSE | lead by: RE.DO – Petra Doljak (SLO)
- DANCE WORKSHOP – SILENT DIALOGUE| mentor: Ryuzo Fukuhara (JPN)
- WEAVING WORKSHOP | lead by: JELENA GAVRILOVIĆ – GAGA (SRB)
- SCREEN PRINT WORKSHOP | lead by: JP DESIGN
- SEXUAL HEALTH WORKSHOP: BOARD GAME | Mentor: Tanja Kovačič (SLO)
- POTIONS OF NATURE | instructor: MATEJA PODKRAJŠEK
- TRADITIONAL YOGA | instructor Urška Bizjak (Slo)
- GONGS | mentor: MATIJA STARIĆ (SLO)
- “RECISCENA” – the scenography of the festival site with recycled materials | instructor: Marko A. Kovačič
- SOUND- PUZZLE WORKSHOP | lead by Samo Svete