Recommendation for arrival from the direction of Ljubljana, Slovenia :
• Via Škofja Loka the road is picturesque but full of turns.
• Via Logatec and Idrija there are less turns (not zero) and due to road reconstruction, there are several traffic lights and alternating traffic.
• For a longer but more comfortable ride, continue along the highway past Logatec to Nova Gorica and from there up to the Soča valley.
• Choose a good music mix or radio station to pass the time!
Recommendation for arrival from Italy :
• From the direction of Gorizia and further south, we recommend driving via Nova Gorica.
• From the direction of Udine, we recommend driving via Kobarid.
Recommendation for arrival from Austria :
• We recommend driving through Italy, over the Predel pass, via Bovec and Kobarid.
• If you decide to drive via Maribor, Celje, and Ljubljana, we recommend taking the highway as far as Nova Gorica.
There is a train station Most na Soči, distant 5 km from Tolmin and the festival venue.
Slovenia railways: SLO railways
From the station one can take a taxi, bus or a walk towards Tolmin.
Visitors of Sajeta Art and Music Festival can use several airports, the closest are:
Ljubljana (SLO) – Letališče Jožeta Pučnika Ljubljana (99 km)
Trieste (ITA) – Ronchi dei Legionari (90 km)
Klagenfurt (A) – Airport Klagenfurt (130 km)
Rijeka (HR) – Letališče Rijeka (165 km)
Venezia (ITA) – Aeroporto Marco Polo & Aeroporto di Treviso (180 km)
We will enable the visitors to arrange rideshares on our FB/SAJETA during the festival there will be an info board at the venue where you can post your add.