- Making facial or body scrub
In short workshop we will get fammiliar with the cosmetic ingredients that can be used for face or body peeling. In the practical part of the workshop, each participant will create a peeling – you can choose between the exfoliation, body scrub or face mask. Each workshop participant receives their product and notes with instructions and recipes.
- Create a lip balm
In this workshop you will learn how to create natural lip balm. In the ‘theoretical part’ we learn about various nurishing butters and oils, herbs, essential oils and other ingredients for the manufacture of natural cosmetics. The ‘practical’ work will produce two lip-balms: the first will be herbal, and the second lightly colored, shiny and fragrant;)
Each participant receives two workshops lip-balm and notes with instructions and recipes.
- Production of sun butter
In this workshop we will learn which oil and butter are suitable for summer skin care – for faster and more beautiful tan, skin care after sunbathing and minimal protection from the sun. Each participant will receive an ointment (50 ml) and a script with instructions and recipes.
Participants may bring with them their packaging (eg. an empty container of cream)
- Create a natural deodorant
In this workshop you will learn how to create a ‘green’ deodorant – spray and contact. Each participant receives a deodorant (50 ml), and notes with instructions and recipes.
- Soap production by cold procces
At the workshop you will not only get a couple of recipes for soap, but you will also learn how to make your own recipe. We will make scented soap from masel, clay and essential oils.
Each participant will receive soap (100 g) and a script with instructions and recipes.
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | instructor: DUŠAN GERLICA (SLO)
- FILM GUERRILLA (short format, with any useful tools) or with HEAD CAMERA | lead by: SRĐAN ĐURANOVIĆ (SRB)
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP | lead by: MARINA DŽUKLJEV (SRB)
- VIDEO DESIGN VJ-ING | mentor: INCREDIBLE BOB (SRB)
- REUSE | lead by: RE.DO – Petra Doljak (SLO)
- DANCE WORKSHOP – SILENT DIALOGUE| mentor: Ryuzo Fukuhara (JPN)
- WEAVING WORKSHOP | lead by: JELENA GAVRILOVIĆ – GAGA (SRB)
- SCREEN PRINT WORKSHOP | lead by: JP DESIGN
- SEXUAL HEALTH WORKSHOP: BOARD GAME | Mentor: Tanja Kovačič (SLO)
- POTIONS OF NATURE | instructor: MATEJA PODKRAJŠEK
- TRADITIONAL YOGA | instructor Urška Bizjak (Slo)
- GONGS | mentor: MATIJA STARIĆ (SLO)
- “RECISCENA” – the scenography of the festival site with recycled materials | instructor: Marko A. Kovačič
- SOUND- PUZZLE WORKSHOP | lead by Samo Svete