The sculpture workshop is the oldest and a regular part of the Sajeta festival programme. We explore, create and continue to work with material which is often neglected in the contemporary sculpture worldwide — WOOD. We discover the unlimited laws, capacities and possibilities of WOOD and with it ourselves as well.
You will have the chance to make a unique gift for yourself or perhaps for your friends. Although the basic tools will be provided by the instructor, it is recommended to bring also your own wood-carving tools (saws, chisels, files, carving tools etc.). Wood is provided by us.
We can say only the best about Dušan Gerlica: experienced, very handsome and kind-hearted.
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | instructor: DUŠAN GERLICA (SLO)
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP – MODELING | Mentor: Marijan Mirt
- Workshop of African drums I lead by Paolo Galimberti
- SECRETS OF FELTING WOOL WORKSHOP
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP – »NAKED MUSICIAN« | Mentor: Francesco Cusa (Ita)
- DANCE WORKSHOP – MOVEMENTS, COLORS AND EMOTIONS | mentor: Lili Grudina
- ASTROLOGY WORKSHOP | Mentor: Karmen Koren
- SOUND SAFARI | Mentor: Boštjan Perovšek
- LITERARY WORKSHOP – MENDRAJNE | lead by Association NIT, mentor: Petra Rovšček
- TEXTILE RECYCLING | Mentor: Karmen Koren
- Workshop and display of unique masks made of recycled materials I Mentor: Martin Zelenko Poles (Slo) and Paride Di Stefano (Ita)