Music transmits emotion. In most cases, however, the emotion that the listener perceives is different from what the musician intends to transmit (starts out with). And if there are multiple musicians it is very probable that the starting emotion is different for each performer.
Through improvisation, writing/composition and interpretation, we will work in order to control the starting emotions as we would with any other musical parameter, and also play around with them. The course will conclude with the realization of a show/performance that aims not to involve, but to overwhelm the listener with performance without artistic limits.
Mentor: Francesco Cusa
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | instructor: DUŠAN GERLICA (SLO)
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP – MODELING | Mentor: Marijan Mirt
- Workshop of African drums I lead by Paolo Galimberti
- SECRETS OF FELTING WOOL WORKSHOP
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP – »NAKED MUSICIAN« | Mentor: Francesco Cusa (Ita)
- DANCE WORKSHOP – MOVEMENTS, COLORS AND EMOTIONS | mentor: Lili Grudina
- ASTROLOGY WORKSHOP | Mentor: Karmen Koren
- SOUND SAFARI | Mentor: Boštjan Perovšek
- LITERARY WORKSHOP – MENDRAJNE | lead by Association NIT, mentor: Petra Rovšček
- TEXTILE RECYCLING | Mentor: Karmen Koren
- Workshop and display of unique masks made of recycled materials I Mentor: Martin Zelenko Poles (Slo) and Paride Di Stefano (Ita)