Sound Safari will be hunting sounds from all possible and impossible corners and fed the audio gourmands. Do not miss this opportunity!
Experienced and clever sounds hunter Boštjan Perovšek will present the basic hunting skills on the field: which sounds to chase, the hunting stance, how to follow the sound, …
Sound walks will continue in the studio environment with the domestication of the harvested pack of sounds. The practical workshop will be upgraded with the theoretical discussion about “sounding” as a (from the music) independent form of art: Soundscaping, Ambient Sound, Athmospherica, Sound Walk, … Can the sound, free from verbal and musical elements, be telling the story?
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | instructor: DUŠAN GERLICA (SLO)
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP – MODELING | Mentor: Marijan Mirt
- Workshop of African drums I lead by Paolo Galimberti
- SECRETS OF FELTING WOOL WORKSHOP
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP – »NAKED MUSICIAN« | Mentor: Francesco Cusa (Ita)
- DANCE WORKSHOP – MOVEMENTS, COLORS AND EMOTIONS | mentor: Lili Grudina
- ASTROLOGY WORKSHOP | Mentor: Karmen Koren
- SOUND SAFARI | Mentor: Boštjan Perovšek
- LITERARY WORKSHOP – MENDRAJNE | lead by Association NIT, mentor: Petra Rovšček
- TEXTILE RECYCLING | Mentor: Karmen Koren
- Workshop and display of unique masks made of recycled materials I Mentor: Martin Zelenko Poles (Slo) and Paride Di Stefano (Ita)