Program of workshop:
Day 1 – Introduction where the trainer will share the steps of the days, will explain the point and the core of this type of workshop, trying to know each background and the will of the participants. Then it will start with some games as a warm-up moment and to create a link between the group.
2nd day – Work on creating some kind of body consciousness, to separate the control of each appendix. Round circle dance where the dancers will talk to each other.
3rd day – Use of different types of music to express different feelings. Closer dance form with touch and contact.
The workshop may present some variations taking into account the different levels of training and sensitivity of each participant.
Participants may not have experience in dance training to enjoy the workshop.
Mentor: Lili Grudina
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | instructor: DUŠAN GERLICA (SLO)
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP – MODELING | Mentor: Marijan Mirt
- Workshop of African drums I lead by Paolo Galimberti
- SECRETS OF FELTING WOOL WORKSHOP
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP – »NAKED MUSICIAN« | Mentor: Francesco Cusa (Ita)
- DANCE WORKSHOP – MOVEMENTS, COLORS AND EMOTIONS | mentor: Lili Grudina
- ASTROLOGY WORKSHOP | Mentor: Karmen Koren
- SOUND SAFARI | Mentor: Boštjan Perovšek
- LITERARY WORKSHOP – MENDRAJNE | lead by Association NIT, mentor: Petra Rovšček
- TEXTILE RECYCLING | Mentor: Karmen Koren
- Workshop and display of unique masks made of recycled materials I Mentor: Martin Zelenko Poles (Slo) and Paride Di Stefano (Ita)