This year also, music workshop will take place at Sajeta.
Musical workshop – Live Modular Impro
This workshop is a time for sharing knowledge about the possible techniques of Live Session and improvisation by using modular synthesizers. This imposes and allows comparison with the different ways to create and process the audio signal and a great opportunity to deepen the synthesis techniques. The workshop provides 3 days of shared application and the fourth day, during which one or more performance will be made to put into practice the lessons learned in the previous days.
FIRE AT WORK is an electronic music combo based in Rom, founded by Fabrizio Rossi and Fabio Recchia in 1999 and focused on experimental and industrial electronic music; the aim is to violate perimeters between different genres, but always keeping same deep dark and mental atmospheres.
The workshop starts on Tuesday at 11 am and ends on Saturday at 19 am with the presentation on the main stage.
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | lead by Group of Artists (SLO)
- SOUND SAFARI – ECHOES FROM INVISIBLE LANDSCAPES | Mentor: Boštjan Perovšek
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP – ECHOES FROM INVISIBLE LANDSCAPES | Mentor: Fabrizio Rossi
- BOTANICAL TEXTIL PRINTING| lead by Anja Doblanovič Šešek (INTERIOR)
- MUSHROOMS AND EDIBLE PLANTS (GREEN WALK)| lead by: Samo Svete in Katarina Apostolides
- CREATING WITH CLAY | Mentor: ceramist Alenka Gololičič
- AROMATHERAPY | lead by Gabrijela Mežnar
- FILM GUERRILLA (short format, with any useful tools) or with HEAD CAMERA | lead by: SRĐAN ĐURANOVIĆ (SRB)
- DANCE WORKSHOP – SILENT DIALOGUE| mentor: Ryuzo Fukuhara (JPN)
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP – MODELING | Mentor: Marijan Mirt
- SOUND- PUZZLE WORKSHOP | lead by Samo Svete