At the workshop, we will hand build a cup from clay in the pinch technique.
We will flirt with the objects from the rich Soča Valley archaeological heritage with the manner and the form. Simple and personal.
Join us with the desire for new knowledge and creativity and then take it with you.
BALTIC RAKU – OBVARA
Is the Belarusian ceramic firing technique, which decreases its porosity.
We will, using obvara mixture, obtain random brown – black shades on theprior fired embossed or smooth surfaces.
In addition to the demonstrations you get all the required recipe and take home three final products, hardened in Soča.
Please register in advance for essential preparations. The workshop will be held, if enough participants is registered.
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | lead by Group of Artists (SLO)
- SOUND SAFARI – ECHOES FROM INVISIBLE LANDSCAPES | Mentor: Boštjan Perovšek
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP – ECHOES FROM INVISIBLE LANDSCAPES | Mentor: Fabrizio Rossi
- BOTANICAL TEXTIL PRINTING| lead by Anja Doblanovič Šešek (INTERIOR)
- MUSHROOMS AND EDIBLE PLANTS (GREEN WALK)| lead by: Samo Svete in Katarina Apostolides
- CREATING WITH CLAY | Mentor: ceramist Alenka Gololičič
- AROMATHERAPY | lead by Gabrijela Mežnar
- FILM GUERRILLA (short format, with any useful tools) or with HEAD CAMERA | lead by: SRĐAN ĐURANOVIĆ (SRB)
- DANCE WORKSHOP – SILENT DIALOGUE| mentor: Ryuzo Fukuhara (JPN)
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP – MODELING | Mentor: Marijan Mirt
- SOUND- PUZZLE WORKSHOP | lead by Samo Svete