Aromatherapy is the world of natural essential oils and hydrolats and has numerous beneficial effects that can help us to health and wellness. They work on our body and mind and positively support our psycho-physical processes. They have regenerative, nourishing and stimulating effect on our body, soul and psyche.
At the workshop, we will learn how aromatherapy can support us in the summer and prepare two products from the presented essential oils, which we will take home.
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | lead by Group of Artists (SLO)
- SOUND SAFARI – ECHOES FROM INVISIBLE LANDSCAPES | Mentor: Boštjan Perovšek
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP – ECHOES FROM INVISIBLE LANDSCAPES | Mentor: Fabrizio Rossi
- BOTANICAL TEXTIL PRINTING| lead by Anja Doblanovič Šešek (INTERIOR)
- MUSHROOMS AND EDIBLE PLANTS (GREEN WALK)| lead by: Samo Svete in Katarina Apostolides
- CREATING WITH CLAY | Mentor: ceramist Alenka Gololičič
- AROMATHERAPY | lead by Gabrijela Mežnar
- FILM GUERRILLA (short format, with any useful tools) or with HEAD CAMERA | lead by: SRĐAN ĐURANOVIĆ (SRB)
- DANCE WORKSHOP – SILENT DIALOGUE| mentor: Ryuzo Fukuhara (JPN)
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP – MODELING | Mentor: Marijan Mirt
- SOUND- PUZZLE WORKSHOP | lead by Samo Svete