Vesna is coming back to Sotočje with new ideas for the creative use of the wool.
Felting wool is the oldest technique for processing wool. In old times people used it for making warm clothes and blankets. Nowadays this technique is used only by creative handcrafters who create unique, sustainable products. Felting wool is a special art in which we use our own hands to make something creative and in the meantime, we develop our creative potential. Out of felting wool, we can create blankets, toys, scarfs, carpets, bags, and more. Mentor: Vesna Crnobrnja
Time of the workshop: Every day from Wednesday 6.7. to Saturday 10.7., from 11 AM to 5 PM with a lunch break.
Application FORM The number of participants is limited, registration is required.
The price of the workshop: with a festival ticket is 20€ per day. It is possible to apply for a separate day.
- SOUND WORKSHOP – FIELD RECORDING I lead by Simon Širc and Martina Testen
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP – Contradictions and balances in improvised music | Mentor: Jaka Berger (Slo)
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP/ “Listening player and playing listener”| Mentor: Riccardo La Foresta
- “RECISCENA” – the scenography of the festival site with recycled materials | instructor: Marko A. Kovačič
- DANCE WORKSHOP “MY MOVEMENT, MY VOICE” I Mentor: Zala Erznožnik Podreka
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/MODELING | Mentor: Marijan Mirt
- LET’S MAKE A TENDER THINGS/WOOL I Mentor: Vesna Vesić