Sound Safari, Sajeta 2017 will be hunting sounds from all possible and impossible corners and fed the audio gourmands. Do not miss this opportunity!
Experienced and clever sounds hunter Boštjan Perovšek will present the basic hunting skills on the field: which sounds to chase, the hunting stance, how to follow the sound, …
Sound walks will continue in the studio environment with the domestication of the harvested pack of sounds. The practical workshop will be upgraded with the theoretical discusions about “sounding” as an (from the music) independent form of art: Soundscaping, Ambient Sound, Athmospherica, Sound Walk, … Can the sound, free from verbal and musical elements, be telling the story?
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | lead by Group of Artists (SLO)
- SOUND SAFARI – ECHOES FROM INVISIBLE LANDSCAPES | Mentor: Boštjan Perovšek
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP – ECHOES FROM INVISIBLE LANDSCAPES | Mentor: Fabrizio Rossi
- BOTANICAL TEXTIL PRINTING| lead by Anja Doblanovič Šešek (INTERIOR)
- MUSHROOMS AND EDIBLE PLANTS (GREEN WALK)| lead by: Samo Svete in Katarina Apostolides
- CREATING WITH CLAY | Mentor: ceramist Alenka Gololičič
- AROMATHERAPY | lead by Gabrijela Mežnar
- FILM GUERRILLA (short format, with any useful tools) or with HEAD CAMERA | lead by: SRĐAN ĐURANOVIĆ (SRB)
- DANCE WORKSHOP – SILENT DIALOGUE| mentor: Ryuzo Fukuhara (JPN)
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP – MODELING | Mentor: Marijan Mirt
- SOUND- PUZZLE WORKSHOP | lead by Samo Svete