Ever heard of reuse?
The leading principle is straightforward. Just see what is being thrown away (or recycled) and try to reuse it instead. Reuse is more environment-friendly than recycling because we do not need to collect, sort and process waste and we also spare the energy and additional materials needed for recycling. We can reuse anything and we will always find something new that is possible to reuse.
We will collect local waste materials (chairs, benches, pillows, banners, tyre tubes…) to prepare seating areas and make sure that these unique specimens will fit into the creative junctions of Sajeta, named “Sotočje in Harmony with Nature”.
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | instructor: DUŠAN GERLICA (SLO)
- FILM GUERRILLA (short format, with any useful tools) or with HEAD CAMERA | lead by: SRĐAN ĐURANOVIĆ (SRB)
- IMPROVISED NATURAL MOVEMENT/DANCE/lead by Uršula Teržan
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP | lead by: PIERO BITTOLO BON + LABORATORIO SONORO (IT)
- KIDS CIRCUS WORKSHOP – TIPPI CLA(W)N (ES)
- ARTS FOR CHILDREN | mentor: Nike Škofič
- AUDIO TEHNOLOGICAL WORKSHOP | instructors: Boštjan Leskovšek & Theremidi Orchestra & Sara Bizara (Slo)
- TRADITIONAL YOGA | instructor Urška Bizjak (Slo)
- GONGS | mentor: MATIJA STARIĆ (SLO)
- REUSE | lead by: NoWAst3 (SLO)
- CHILDREN’S MUSIC WORKSHOP “JUNIOR ORCHESTRA” | instructor: SAMO KUTIN (Slo)
- “RECISCENA” – the scenography of the festival site with recycled materials | instructor: Marko A. Kovačič