A workshop about auditory self-confidence with the use of bodily and vocal techniques.
To listen is important. It enables communication and learning. This also applies when we try to listen to our body: various bodily articulations, breathing, the circulation of blood—all is in constant motion. On the basis of the fundamental techniques of the ancient Chinese martial art Chi kung, we will be able to consciously “enter” our body and consciously listen to its motion and other energetic currents that traverse us. In this respect, the sound has a compensatory role: by playing the Tibetan bells we will reach high levels of concentration while our signing (vocal techniques) will serve as the source of resonance (vibrations) for the various parts of the body we will focus on.
These techniques will help us to now and hear ourselves better from within.
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | instructor: DUŠAN GERLICA (SLO)
- FILM GUERRILLA (short format, with any useful tools) or with HEAD CAMERA | lead by: SRĐAN ĐURANOVIĆ (SRB)
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP – NAKED MUSICIANS | lead by: FRANCESCO CUSA + LABORATORIO SONORO (IT)
- POTIONS OF NATURE | instructor: MATEJA PODKRAJŠEK
- REUSE | lead by: NoWAst3 (SLO)
- MUSIC AND BODY WORKSHOP | instructor: FABRIZIO FIORE (IT)
- CHILDREN’S MUSIC WORKSHOP “JUNIOR ORCHESTRA” | instructor: SAMO KUTIN (Slo)
- “RECISCENA” – the scenography of the festival site with recycled materials | instructor: Marko A. Kovačič
- AUDIO WORKSHOP | SOUNDS AND minisounds| instructor: Boštjan Leskovšek (Slo)
- KIDS PATCH WORKSHOP | CREATIVE WORKSHOP FOR CHILDREN | instructors: Nana Radenković and Relja Bobić (Srb)
- EXQUISITE CORPSES | SPONTANEOUS CREATIVITY | lead by: KOMIKAZE (CRO)
- ACROYOGA | mentorica: EVA BROVINSKY (SLO)
- SLACKLINE | mentor: JAN VALENTINČIČ (SLO)