On sculpture workshop, we will learn the technique of modeling. Participants will realize their own ideas. The sculptures will be built with Teraton clay. The structure (skeleton) will be made of welded steel construction. Each participant will have the possibility to create a small or medium sculpture (50 to 90 cm). At the end of the workshop, the sculptures will be painted with acrylic paint or patinated (bronze sculptures imitation).
The workshop will be held under the supervision of the academic sculptor Marijan Mirt and is appropriate for complete beginners and those who already have experience in sculptural expression, there are no age limits!
Mentor: Marijan Mirt
PRICE = 40 € for all days (the price includes materials) from Tuesday to Sunday between 11 AM and 6 PM with a lunch break.
The number of participants is limited, registration is required.
- SOUND WORKSHOP – FIELD RECORDING I lead by Simon Širc and Martina Testen
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP – Contradictions and balances in improvised music | Mentor: Jaka Berger (Slo)
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP/ “Listening player and playing listener”| Mentor: Riccardo La Foresta
- “RECISCENA” – the scenography of the festival site with recycled materials | instructor: Marko A. Kovačič
- DANCE WORKSHOP “MY MOVEMENT, MY VOICE” I Mentor: Zala Erznožnik Podreka
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/MODELING | Mentor: Marijan Mirt
- LET’S MAKE A TENDER THINGS/WOOL I Mentor: Vesna Vesić