Music transmits emotion. In most cases, however, the emotion that the listener perceives is different from what the musician intends to transmit (starts out with). And if there are multiple musicians it is very probable that the starting emotion is different for each performer.
Through improvisation, writing/composition and interpretation, we will work in order to control the starting emotions as we would with any other musical parameter, and also play around with them. The course will conclude with the realization of a show/performance that aims not to involve, but to overwhelm the listener with a performance without artistic limits.
- FILM GUERRILLA (short format, with any useful tools) or with HEAD CAMERA | lead by: SRĐAN ĐURANOVIĆ (SRB)
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP – MODELING | Mentor: Marijan Mirt
- CREATIVE GOURD ART WORKSHOP | lead by Anže in Todora Rogelja
- MUSICAL VOICE WORKSHOP | Mentor: Elisa Ulian
- LITERARY WORKSHOP – dedicated to poet, writer, singer, musician, and performer Ivan Volarič-Feo | lead by Asociation NIT
- SOUND- PUZZLE WORKSHOP | lead by Samo Svete
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | lead by David Luznik (SLO)
- GLASBENA DELAVNICA – RAGE Major 7 | mentor: Flavio Zanuttini