Ryuzo Fukuhara is a Japanese dancer, living in Slovenia, he has been receiving several awards and is performing and teaching throughout Europe, Asia and America.
Silent Dialogue is based on Butoh dance and aims to create an enhanced relationship between physical movement and the imagination. Fukuhara supports participants in finding their own movements and exploring their unique relationship between mind and body. You will also gain a finer understanding of the possibilities of synchronizing body and mind, experience in transforming your ideas into physical movements.
Wear comfortable, loose clothing, bring a yoga mat or blanket to use for stretching exercises & water.
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | lead by Group of Artists (SLO)
- SOUND SAFARI – ECHOES FROM INVISIBLE LANDSCAPES | Mentor: Boštjan Perovšek
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP – ECHOES FROM INVISIBLE LANDSCAPES | Mentor: Fabrizio Rossi
- BOTANICAL TEXTIL PRINTING| lead by Anja Doblanovič Šešek (INTERIOR)
- MUSHROOMS AND EDIBLE PLANTS (GREEN WALK)| lead by: Samo Svete in Katarina Apostolides
- CREATING WITH CLAY | Mentor: ceramist Alenka Gololičič
- AROMATHERAPY | lead by Gabrijela Mežnar
- FILM GUERRILLA (short format, with any useful tools) or with HEAD CAMERA | lead by: SRĐAN ĐURANOVIĆ (SRB)
- DANCE WORKSHOP – SILENT DIALOGUE| mentor: Ryuzo Fukuhara (JPN)
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP – MODELING | Mentor: Marijan Mirt
- SOUND- PUZZLE WORKSHOP | lead by Samo Svete