Junior Orchestra will be exploring somewhat bigger instruments put together by Samo mostly from waste and natural materials. We will play with rockaphones (percussions made of marble), megaharphs (big string instruments made of drums and nylon strings), tubular bells and pots. We will also have a box of small instruments and the instruments the kids will bring with them. All instruments will be used for our free and simplistically lead improvisation to create the final racket and fuss. On the last day of Sajeta, we will change the camping site by the woods for the main stage at Sotočje, where we will perform the traditional Junior Orchestra concert and present our work to our mothers, dads, aunts, uncles and others.
Children will be in the safe hands of an old Sajeta fellow and a long-time leader of the children’s music workshop Samo Kutin.
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | instructor: DUŠAN GERLICA (SLO)
- FILM GUERRILLA (short format, with any useful tools) or with HEAD CAMERA | lead by: SRĐAN ĐURANOVIĆ (SRB)
- IMPROVISED NATURAL MOVEMENT/DANCE/lead by Uršula Teržan
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP | lead by: PIERO BITTOLO BON + LABORATORIO SONORO (IT)
- KIDS CIRCUS WORKSHOP – TIPPI CLA(W)N (ES)
- ARTS FOR CHILDREN | mentor: Nike Škofič
- AUDIO TEHNOLOGICAL WORKSHOP | instructors: Boštjan Leskovšek & Theremidi Orchestra & Sara Bizara (Slo)
- TRADITIONAL YOGA | instructor Urška Bizjak (Slo)
- GONGS | mentor: MATIJA STARIĆ (SLO)
- REUSE | lead by: NoWAst3 (SLO)
- CHILDREN’S MUSIC WORKSHOP “JUNIOR ORCHESTRA” | instructor: SAMO KUTIN (Slo)
- “RECISCENA” – the scenography of the festival site with recycled materials | instructor: Marko A. Kovačič