Audio workshop – SOUNDS AND minisounds
We will work on how to record and what to record with simple recorders and those slightly more complex. We will experiment with microphone (small and bigger ones) positioning, on the ground and under water, we will try to find the places to put the microphones in and choose the locations. We will listen to the weird sounds of our bodies, the nature, and to the artificial ones. We will amplify and distort them and finally publish them on Soundcloud.
The workshop is free of charge and will take place at Sotočje (military tent).
Boštjan Leskovšek is a poet and a sound artist. He is the cofounder of the association Cirkulacija 2 and is also one of the participants in the long lasting NanoŠmano project that addresses the relationship between arts and science.
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | instructor: DUŠAN GERLICA (SLO)
- FILM GUERRILLA (short format, with any useful tools) or with HEAD CAMERA | lead by: SRĐAN ĐURANOVIĆ (SRB)
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP – NAKED MUSICIANS | lead by: FRANCESCO CUSA + LABORATORIO SONORO (IT)
- POTIONS OF NATURE | instructor: MATEJA PODKRAJŠEK
- REUSE | lead by: NoWAst3 (SLO)
- MUSIC AND BODY WORKSHOP | instructor: FABRIZIO FIORE (IT)
- CHILDREN’S MUSIC WORKSHOP “JUNIOR ORCHESTRA” | instructor: SAMO KUTIN (Slo)
- “RECISCENA” – the scenography of the festival site with recycled materials | instructor: Marko A. Kovačič
- AUDIO WORKSHOP | SOUNDS AND minisounds| instructor: Boštjan Leskovšek (Slo)
- KIDS PATCH WORKSHOP | CREATIVE WORKSHOP FOR CHILDREN | instructors: Nana Radenković and Relja Bobić (Srb)
- EXQUISITE CORPSES | SPONTANEOUS CREATIVITY | lead by: KOMIKAZE (CRO)
- ACROYOGA | mentorica: EVA BROVINSKY (SLO)
- SLACKLINE | mentor: JAN VALENTINČIČ (SLO)