In this workshop you will learn the FUNdamentals of acroyoge – how to be a super stable base, light, agile flier and reliable spotter. We will highlight the qualities that you can bring from this practice to everyday relationships. Acroyoga is playfully fun movement that offers you to explore trust, communication, determination, responsibility and cooperation in a relaxed and safe space.
Before we will fly high or support a partner with stability and ease, we will come in contact with partner yoga, woke up our muscles and joints and build confidence in inverse positions. In the first part, we will meet active positions that require strength and determination, and later delve into flying therapeutics to find the balance. At the end we will ground ourselves and partners with guided massage exchange.
- SCULPTURE WORKSHOP/WOOD CARVING | instructor: DUŠAN GERLICA (SLO)
- FILM GUERRILLA (short format, with any useful tools) or with HEAD CAMERA | lead by: SRĐAN ĐURANOVIĆ (SRB)
- MUSICAL WORKSHOP – NAKED MUSICIANS | lead by: FRANCESCO CUSA + LABORATORIO SONORO (IT)
- POTIONS OF NATURE | instructor: MATEJA PODKRAJŠEK
- REUSE | lead by: NoWAst3 (SLO)
- MUSIC AND BODY WORKSHOP | instructor: FABRIZIO FIORE (IT)
- CHILDREN’S MUSIC WORKSHOP “JUNIOR ORCHESTRA” | instructor: SAMO KUTIN (Slo)
- “RECISCENA” – the scenography of the festival site with recycled materials | instructor: Marko A. Kovačič
- AUDIO WORKSHOP | SOUNDS AND minisounds| instructor: Boštjan Leskovšek (Slo)
- KIDS PATCH WORKSHOP | CREATIVE WORKSHOP FOR CHILDREN | instructors: Nana Radenković and Relja Bobić (Srb)
- EXQUISITE CORPSES | SPONTANEOUS CREATIVITY | lead by: KOMIKAZE (CRO)
- ACROYOGA | mentorica: EVA BROVINSKY (SLO)
- SLACKLINE | mentor: JAN VALENTINČIČ (SLO)