- The Website Festival Sajeta is owned and operated by ZVEZA DRUŠTEV MLADIH IN KREATIVNIH TOLMIN, Gregorčičeva 2, 5220 Tolmin, matična številka: 1130358000 (v nadaljevanju: Zveza MINK) and you as a user of the Website (“you/your”).
- We may alter these Conditions at any time and your use of the whole/any part of the Website following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the whole/any part of Website with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
- The Website is subject to constant change. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website
- You shall not use the Website for any illegal or immoral purposes, and you will use it in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired.
- You agree not to attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website; and you agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any Website users arising out of that user’s use of the Website, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us
- You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) suffered by us and arising out of any breach of these Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your computer or internet access account.
- We are not responsible for the availability of any external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of any third party websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- You should assume that everything you see and read on the Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided by the Conditions. All rights reserved.
- We are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any direct, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Website. However, nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
- We will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise if you incur loss or damage by connecting to the Website through a third party’s hypertext link.
- Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under Slovenian law where or insofar as such rights cannot be derogated from by contract.
- If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
- These Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Slovenian whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
- If you wish to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket terms and conditions: Ticket Conditions of Sale
1. All tickets are non-returnable.
2. We do not offer refunds on the basis of inclement weather.
3. Lost tickets and wristbands will not be replaced.
4. You will be required to exchange this ticket for a wristband which must be worn on the wrist at all times during your attendance at the festival.
7. On entry on to the site, you accept you may be searched at the entrance or any part within.
8. Persons resisting searches may be refused entry, or be evicted from the site and have wristband removed.
9. No overnight drumming allowed anywhere on site.
12. In the event of anti-social, unruly, unsafe or illegal behaviour or in the event of non-cooperation with event officials you may not be admitted or may be required to leave the site. In this case no readmission will be permitted
13. Line-up is subject to change.
14. Ticket holders consent to being filmed, photographed and recorded.
15. All people under 18 must be accompanied by an adult aged 22 or over – proof of age will be required on site.