WE WILL ADHERE TO THE GUIDES FROM THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC HEALTH ABOUT RELEASING COVID-19 MEASURES.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC HEALTH’S SITE. https://www.nijz.si/en
CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR ANY SPECIFIC QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR MEASURES.
1. MAIN PRINCIPLES ON DECREASING CHANCES OF INFECTION TRANSFER
- The festival visitors count is restricted to 500 visitors.
- Attend the festival only if we are healthy, without symptoms of an acute respiratory affection (for example, caugh, cold, fever, muscle pain) or were in contact with a person with these symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly, with soap and water.
- In case water and soap are not available, sanitize you hands with 60 – 80% alcohol hand sanitizer.
- Consider 1,5 to 2 meters personal distance.
- Apply good manners for coughing. Wash your hands after using tissues.
- Avoid crowds in closed spaces.
The most important factor in transfering the virus is respiratory fluid and unwashed hands, by transfering infection on surfaces and other people. We always consider our hands as dirty, except after washing or sanitizing. Please, abide these guidelines, so we can decrease the chance for any virus spread. Everyone must take responsibility as there is no guarantee for total safety.
2. MAIN PRINCIPLES FOR PROVIDING FESTIVAL SERVICES
- Only healthy staff without any symptoms of respiratory infections are allowed to work.
- We follow the guidelines reasonably, according to the needs of such events or services.
- We educate our staff about the measures.
- The staff considers the personal space of 1,5m.
- The person, who is in contact with visitors wears masks.
- Masks are washed on 60 °C temperature.
- Clear instructions on preventive measures are hanged before entering the festival area and in the area.
- There are hand sanitizer holders throughout the festival area.
- The payment method in the festival area is a pay-card.
- In the case of recognizing an infection by a visitor or the staff, they must inform the reception staff.
3. GUIDELINES FOR CAMPING VISITORS
- Abide the staff instructions about maintaining 1,5m personal distance, using camp facilities, and handling the waste.
- Decrease crowd gatherings.
- Take care of the personal distance in closed spaces and use a mask in case of a crowd.
- Take care of personal hygiene and wash your hands diligently after touching unsanitized surfaces.
4. GUIDELINES FOR BATHROOM FACILITIES
- Visitors use facilities in restricted numbers, so there is enough room for personal space distance.
- These are running water, soap, and paper towels on site. There is no electric hand dryer. Visitors are asked to touch as little surfaces as is necessary. Trash cans have a cover, with the system for opening it with afoot.
- Using a mask is recommended in the bathroom facilities.
- We provide a constant and effective airing of the facilities.
- Sanitizing of the facilities is provided every hour or is adapted to the frequency of their use.