The installation will be placed in the exhibition hall of the Kinogledališče Tolmin theatre.
“Coast Engines”, Liberovskaya/Niblock 2015, approx. 35 min.
Installation: 2 video sources, 2 stereo sound sources (2 images, 4 speakers)
A video-audio installation project created during a residency by Katherine Liberovskaya and Phill Niblock at iii & Studio Loos, Den Haag, Holland in June 2015. Consisting of two videos with sound (one by Liberovskya, one by Niblock playing side by side at the same time in continuous loops:
- “Rake” by Katherine Liberovskaya 35:00, HD, color, stereo
- “DH Sand” by Phill Niblock, 18:00, HD, color, stereo
Both videos were created during the residency from material of the Den Haag coast sand dunes and surroundings.
- Music is the Art of Time 1-LP film “Pankrti – Dolgcajt”, Slovenia, 2006, 48′
- Video Installations Exhibition – Phill Niblock & Katherine Liberovskaya
- Music is the Art of Time 1-LP film “Buldožer – Pljuni istini u oči” Slovenia, 2016, 52′
- Green Echoes – Press Conference and public projects presentation
- Photo Exhibition Opening: “Echoes from Invisible Landscapes”
- Public debate: ” The Club scene in Slovenia”, in cooperation with SIGIC
- Book presentation ” Sounds of Attraction, Yugoslav and Post-Yugoslav Popular Music” (Miha Kozorog & Rajko Muršič)
- Screening of the audio-visual performance “Javorca-Resurekcija” (a year later)
- Screening of the film Pokrajine iz spominov (Landscapes of memories)