The project ” Echoes of the invisible landscapes’ places the emphasis on creativity and imagination and supports the creative development coming from overlooked – invisible landscapes. Everyone had a chance to be part of the project by participating in the photo contest with the creative presentation of invisible landscapes.
Twenty of the best photos, selected by jury, will be exhibited at the SDK Gallery in Tolmin in July, also during Sajeta Art and Music Festival. Selected photos will be, as part of the project and the festival, also published online. The exhibition will later be touring to other places, connected with the project Echoes from Invisible Landscapes.
The authors of the best three photos, selected by the jury, will be rewarded with a festival ticket and a festival T-shirt and introduced at the exhibition opening on Thursday, 6 July. The prize (ticket and T-shirt) will also be presented to the author of photo with the most votes (FB likes) online.
- Music is the Art of Time 1-LP film “Pankrti – Dolgcajt”, Slovenia, 2006, 48′
- Video Installations Exhibition – Phill Niblock & Katherine Liberovskaya
- Music is the Art of Time 1-LP film “Buldožer – Pljuni istini u oči” Slovenia, 2016, 52′
- Green Echoes – Press Conference and public projects presentation
- Photo Exhibition Opening: “Echoes from Invisible Landscapes”
- Public debate: ” The Club scene in Slovenia”, in cooperation with SIGIC
- Book presentation ” Sounds of Attraction, Yugoslav and Post-Yugoslav Popular Music” (Miha Kozorog & Rajko Muršič)
- Screening of the audio-visual performance “Javorca-Resurekcija” (a year later)
- Screening of the film Pokrajine iz spominov (Landscapes of memories)