Long play film Music is the Art of Time 1, Pankrti – Dolgcajt tells the story about the debut album Dolgcajt by the band Pankrti, which had a significant impact in the Slovenian and Yugoslav rock scene at the end of the 70’s. This was the first big punk album behind the Iron Curtain, which reflected the zeitgeist that was drowning in boredom.
The film was screened at over 60 film and music festivals around the world.
- Music is the Art of Time 1-LP film “Pankrti – Dolgcajt”, Slovenia, 2006, 48′
- Video Installations Exhibition – Phill Niblock & Katherine Liberovskaya
- Music is the Art of Time 1-LP film “Buldožer – Pljuni istini u oči” Slovenia, 2016, 52′
- Green Echoes – Press Conference and public projects presentation
- Photo Exhibition Opening: “Echoes from Invisible Landscapes”
- Public debate: ” The Club scene in Slovenia”, in cooperation with SIGIC
- Book presentation ” Sounds of Attraction, Yugoslav and Post-Yugoslav Popular Music” (Miha Kozorog & Rajko Muršič)
- Screening of the audio-visual performance “Javorca-Resurekcija” (a year later)
- Screening of the film Pokrajine iz spominov (Landscapes of memories)